Congratulations, Let's Talk!
Some quick answers to frequently asked questions:
Can you modify the packages: Other than selecting color of flowers (once select style from options we provide) and flavor of cake...unfortunately no. If you don't need the amenities of the full Elopement Packages, please contact us for photography coverage only.
Can you help find the perfect location for my ceremony: Most definitely. I've lived in New Orleans all my life and know most of the hidden gems in our fabulous city.
Do you edit all the digital images: YES, all images are professionally edited, enhanced and print ready. Finished in color and b&w. You can request all color or all b&w if you wish.
Do you provide the RAW files? It's important to me that you receive beautifully-toned and print ready photos. For this reason, I never release my RAW files. Every photo you receive is a finished product ready to send to your favorite lab and display!
What kind of camera equipment do you use? Primarily Canon and Fuji systems but honestly whatever tools I need to make amazing photos for my clients! Some of my gear is vintage and some are latest and greatest. The photos you fell in love with on my site exemplify the type of photos I'll create for you.
I'm from out of town, can I do the 72hr waiver? Yes, if both parties have an out of state Drivers License, our officiants will walk you thru the steps to get you married same day if needed.
Can you help me with hotels and hair/makeup? Please visit our Recommendations section for great vendors we trust.
Do I want to hear your story? Yes, please. It’s important. YOU’RE important!
Anything else? Please do drop me a line. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Ultimate Love | Romantic Experiences | Unforgettable Memories
Here are the top places we recommend when you elope to "NOLA" New Orleans:
1. City Park or Audubon Park - Choose to marry under an Oak Tree, atop a Cobblestone Bridge or in front of a gorgeous Fountain. The parks are full of life, romance and intrigue that is the essence of New Orleans. You’ll definitely have a day to remember.
2. Get the Mississippi River in the Background - When you want picturesque New Orleans elopement photography, you’ll want to capture the beauty of the Mississippi River. Woldenberg Park is the place to do that. The rivers' beauty stands out and is easily captured. It’s just across the street from Jackson Square, so you can hop back over to the Square for a meal and celebration of your marriage.
3. Elope in the heart of the French Quarter - This is the perfect location for a ceremony and to second line (New Orleans tradition of a wedding "parade" through the streets) directly from world renown Jackson Square (504-658-3200 to book Jackson Square) or one of the many hidden streets of the Quarter. From a quaint courtyard to a French Quarter street where all the action is... you will no doubt have a truly unique elopement experience.
4. French Quarter or Bourbon Street balcony with amazing views - There are a few hotels and restaurants that are in the French Quarter with some great views of the fun and unique French Quarter historic landmarks. This is perfect for a private, intimate & romantic couples only ceremony. There are a limited amount of balconies that have the capacity to hold more guests, inquire directly with us for more information.
5. City Skyline as your backdrop - Algiers Point is often overlooked when booking your New Orleans elopement, but it is a peaceful spot overlooking downtown New Orleans. You’ll need to get on a ferry, but make it part of your day. We can capture some unique photos that will put a smile on your face whenever you look at them. When you get to the Point, you’ll be surrounded by the history of the historic homes in the area.